Monday 30 July 2012

Mumbai Haul

Its been a while I did haul posts and well it isn't really a surprise keeping in view the makeup ban I had imposed on myself :P But this time when I went to Mumbai, I knew I was going to let myself get tempted and well just HAUL :D And Haul I did :) I hauled at Beauty Center (Crawford Market) and TBS and I think it would be really honest on my part if I told you all that I am literally broke! But enjoying every moment of it ;) Ha ha!

Here are some pictures.... Sighhhhhh... You have no idea how fulfilled I feel :)

HAUL! 
Maybelline Haul
Coolorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick in "Au Natural"

TBS Haul :)
Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lip Color in "Flirtatious Pink"

The Body Shop Jewelled Heart Compact Mirror


The Products (Some Are Repeats As I loved Them So Much)
1. TBS Spiced Vanilla Body Butter - Repeat
2. TBS Earth Lovers Apricot and Basil Shower Gel
3. TBS Jewelled Heart Compact Mirror
4. TBS Swedish Spa Body Scrub
5. Colorbar Take Me As I Am in "Flirtatious Pink"
6. Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick With SPF 30 in "Au Natural"
7. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in "Summer Rain"
8. Colorbar Waterproof Liquid Liner in "Black" - Repeat
9. Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish in "Coral Chic" - Repeat
10. Maybelline Bloom Color Changing Lip Balm in "Pink Blossom"
11. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner - Repeat
12. Johnsons Baby Lotion - Repeat

Yup reviews are sure coming up :) Let me know if there is a specific product you want me to review first :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © So Loverly News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger